How many times per week do you find yourself taking screenshots? If you’re like most marketers, you probably use screenshots for many things — from presentation slides, blog posts, web mock-ups, to emails.
There are plenty of screen capture tools out there, but TechSmith’s Snagit for Windows and Mac is the best. Once you go Snagit, you’ll never go back. The application is easy to use, offers several methods for screenshots (scrolling webpages, video), and includes plenty of bells and whistles for sprucing up your screenshots.
Here are our top five favorite features:
1) Annotate screen captures with text, highlights, shapes, and arrows.
2) A toolbar allows easy access to all the editing and enhancement tools. The toolbar can be customized to display your most frequently used tools and options.
3) Record video screenshots for demos and save as an MPEG-4 video.
4) Combine multiple screenshots into one image.
5) Share your image and video screen captures to numerous outputs.
**Bonus: the PrtScn key automatically becomes a shortcut to Snagit.**